The Ohio Association of Health Underwriters (OAHU) has partnered with Sedgwick MCO (formerly CareWorks) to offer you a valuable member benefit: the OAHU Workers’ Compensation Group Rating Program. If you would like to grow your bottom line by taking full advantage of your OAHU membership investment, we highly encourage your involvement with this program.
Reasons To Participate:
- Competitive commission paid to producers the first year and each renewing year thereafter is 31.25% of the annual administrative fee.
- Agents can earn on average $1,000 with top producers earning $5,000.
- Most every Ohio Business MUST have Workers’ Compensation coverage. Help them save money while earning a competitive commission.
- Is your client already in a group rating program, no problem! Let Sedgwick MCO give them a competitive bid. If your client doesn’t qualify, Sedgwick MCO can work with and help them qualify as soon as possible. Commission is available in on these referrals as well.
- Sedgwick MCO will provide personalized AC3 forms with your agencies name listed.
- Easy program to market – brochures are already enclosed in this kit. An AC3 can be faxed, emailed, mailed or delivered in person.
- Door opener -- by saving businesses significant money, you can create an environment to sell them other product lines.
- Most businesses, regardless of size, can benefit from group rating.